Advertisment

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Does True Love Existed??

Do you ever ask yourselves, does true love coming to you??
let me ask u..... wat is true love??
do u ever have a bf/gf??
do u reli needs him/her in your life??
why should you need him/her?
or you just want a person in your life that you can show off is your bf/gf??
do you reli care bout him/her???
did he/she happy with you??
do you reli giv much happiness which he/she needs??

I can sure I reli like a person... when she cry, she is happy, nervous...
I got feeling like tat too...
I am the type of person who didnt prepare for my own interested subject and feel no nervous...
But when I see her crying... I reli nervous... I hope i can help her...
but I know I cant...
coz I am tat useless person until i cant let the person i like get her happiness...
the onli thing i know is make her scare... make her don like my attitude..
I am a damn crazy driver..
but i can sure no girl likes.... even they think that is childish....
Nothing I can done for her...
And the most useless thing is I am the biggest coward in this world....
i cant even let her know that I like her....

Don let down your lover... catch them tight.... let them know that u love them...... life onli have once... there is no second chance in a relationship or even your life....

0 comments: