Advertisment

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MY BABIE HURT ON THE LAST DAY OF 2008!!!!!!!!!WTF!!!!!!

Place : outside of the PARKSON shopping mall

Time : 4.46pm

Date : 31/12/2008

Story :

At the time, I am with couples of friend wanted going to parkson for shopping.... We were coming from another shopping mall which named Imperial Boulevard shopping complex.... After I take a turning from a car marketing complex around Parkson, I willing to make a turn into Parkson... But, WTF suddenlly come a pajero hit into MY LITTLE BABY SATRIA..... And it really hurt this time...... Heart broken!!!!! This is really my 1st and the most terrible accident happen in my family....... Luckily, everyone in my car is ok.... The driver of pajero says that is all my fault that I don't look.... WTF, I am sure that I am in my way and most important he hitted into my baby at the back........ Even the most stupidesss, idoitesss, brainlesss, blindnesss person can know that is his fault..... God damn that person....




Finally out on
14.01.2008............... 14 DAYS......... Totally 14 days..... miss it so much..........

1 comments:

jianH said...

oh what the f...really bad crash.