Advertisment

Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Boring Life.....

Since I was studying in Curtin last year....
and of coz I had a great damn asshole result...

I choose to be kick myself out of Curtin University Of Sarawak....
In these few days, I thought that I would like have an enjoyable life but it seem doesn't happen in this small city.....
After a few days after last day of life in curtin, my fren n I decide long ago to Kota Kinabalu....
Thats quite great... in my memories, I still can clearly remember what is goin on in KK...
It was really great... Forget to thanks you guys n gals giving a great holiday trip in KK...

what was happen after that trip??
everything seem like turn around... haiz... for me, bek into boring n useless life...
everyone seems worry about their exam n result.... but I dont... everyday sleep in d morning...
when I wake up, is in the afternoon bout 2pm....
for 3 months....... 3 months..... living like an vampire....
after results are putting on, my fren more worry than me of my own result....
I don even have any energy to know about it.... coz everything is just like in my heart... "FAIL"
yea..... I know.... I am not only failing in my own studies but I even failing in been a person...
Did you know a person that online at nite time till in the morning.... then he/she goin to sleep when others are goin to face another new day coming??

Ok..... Till last 2 months I felt that I wish to find a job before I went for further study in Riam Tech.... but..... what I face in this world is..... no1 need a worker like me..... so so funny......
luckily a boss choose me..... he is 1 of my fren opening a workshop.... maybe I am quite lazy.....
only 2 days... I starting giving up....... haiz.... y should I do this???
lucky I don... I continue for 2 months.... bcoz i need to pay every payment for my car...

During my working days, I had known that the group of last trip to KK are planing go to Bintulu.... So fun.... I wish to go with.... coz is a chance for me to do what I really hope to....
but reality is impossible for me....

And all of happens make a conclusion for me.... nth i wish to happen again in my life.... end of life is a better choose....

0 comments: