Advertisment

Friday, April 18, 2008

How could happen to a cheap blub???

Last 6 months, I wan to modify my mom's car...
So I go to a nearest car accessories shop to buy something make the car look better...
But........ bcoz of my budget is not enough...
So I could only buy a set of high light bulb...

It costs me bout RM29.90
1000k light produce
white powerful light


It is quite ok for 2 months....
After tat 2 months, I clearly sure that the light is became darker n darker...
In the rain, I can never see anything clearly...


After the bulb is really away from this world,
I decide to change it from the same car accessories shop...

When they open the lamp of my wira....
What the f*ck.......
This is what happen....


For my and all of your information, the worker of that shop told me that.... Every PROTON wiring only suitable for original blub that only 50 watts, any blubs which higher than 50 watts will become like this.... If i use it longer, not only it will like this.... It will blow off(huh?? like a bom ha??) .... So he says I better change the wiring of that car....

(wa..... what again...... that must be cost many $$$$..... haiz... bo bian la.... for my own good...)

No la.... only cost bout RM28..... but plus 1 more set of blub with yellow gold colour....
He says that colour is more clear in rain day....
Everything is RM28+RM90=RM118.....
(!*#&*#&$*%^#&*$^*^$%&^&*^*^$*#^$&*^$*&#$*$&*#^$&*^#&*$^*#&$*&#*$^*@^#@%#^%@&$^@#*&$*#&$*#^$*#^$&*^#&*$^*&#*^$*&#$*&#^$&*^#&*$^#*&$^#%$#$&$%#%$#$#&$%#.... lucky.... not RM300 like a brand new lamp set)

0 comments: