Advertisment

Sunday, November 4, 2007

現在是凌晨三點鐘~~~~

Now.... haha.... really 3 o'clock in the morning...... consider midnight....
no mood sleep... and also just rush my project...... can say only left a part from my group member.........
we can combine and make it into setup in the morning............
little bit tired...
but feel really great when finish a thing with confidence.......

she still no contact with me.........
haiz.... maybe is a wrong choice that day i go find her.........
dunno she is blaming herself o what.......
dun wan me msg her or either she msg me.......
feel so so lonely.........
no mood continue anything..........
hope she really know what i am thinking........
I really like her so much............

Lonely............ it is will keep on struglling me till die...
I feel so horroble and empty.........

even my best friend after goin to KL....
can't find her......... so so miss her when she can chatting n discuss bout anything with me....
at least i got a listener........ now..... only this blogger can realise me and let me say out everything i wish to say...........


BTW..... I listen from others say..... after she goin to KL..... she got a bf ord....... hopeless...
haha... only left me..... no even get my 1st love yet...........


Gal...... wer r u now???
can u come forward plz..... I am really need u become my support in real life....
i have no ppl can ask or sharing bout me now........
I really nid a relationship..........

0 comments: