Advertisment

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Haiz.....

Sorry blog..... I cant on9 last nite.....

Cant let you know bout diz.....



but I can say it now..... haiz...... start with diz... haha...

big problem coming to my life......

14th of november 2007 is the date which I need to submit the form which can let me continue study in Curtin..... many of my frenz ask me "what r u going to study next year??".....

and i still cant decide now......... coz my pre-u studies result are really cant acceptable by our campus to have further study at thr...........

last two blog I got mention that my study is very very lousy and hopeless.....

I cant let my parents know bout it..... It is a big outcome for my daddy now..... Coz he is going to retire in a few months....

I have try my best.... but it is a fate that my result can be as good as what I wan...... and also is a fate that my interest is not on study.... coz I only like to modify car and making movie..... as a compoundler.......

oh ya..... forget to tell u.....

last time when we perform bout moral studies..........

I had compound a movie for our group....

and many people like that movie..... make me very happy bout it.....

and i decided to make my further study to media..... but my result still yet no good for me to further study....... haiz......
who can help me....
who who who????

0 comments: