Advertisment

Friday, November 2, 2007

Group D, Foudation Engineering 2007 semester 1,Curtin University Of Technology Sarawak Campus.....

erm..... haha.... wanna sell out 2day liao.... I am so happy that to meet you all in my life...
our group members are:

Adam
Adrian
Bong
David
Danny Wong
Daniel Lim
Grace Eng Hui
Heng Hiang Meng
Hui Teen
Jia Yun
Julian Naran
Julian Jiang Xu Yun(China Guy)
Kenny Chai
Kian Hua

Linda Ting Hui Ming
Lynette Liew
Michelle
Su Fong
Su Ning
Yun Siang

Yen Shan Shan
Yu Ching Yew


and also me myself..... haha.....

Thanks for every sweet moment you all give to me.... I am really appreciate it....


This is our performance during the moral studies times... sorry to tell that I can only upload this picture... dun know why my internet line not good tonite... keep on dc... erm.... I promise I will repost it 1day soon.....

0 comments: