Advertisment

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love... Does it clear relationship?

Maybe is same topic wit wat is love ord....
Ya.... wat is love.... can any1 please tell me....
care a person n dun wan a repay???? so good ppl??
is tat real love??

even know is impossible n try to care some who never care o wish to chat wit u....
is tat still happen d love relationship??
nth to be afaird of.... juz say tat i love u to the person who u love...
but do u think be4.... does he or she love bout u.....
do her or him even care bout who r u??
tats hurt.... but is fate which nid to care bout urself.....

I sure in love wit someone who never care bout me.... who never wish to say anything...
but i try.... coz i really like her.... haiz...
juz dunno wat she thinking bout....
i reli hope she can get happy wit everything...
i think is when witout my msg or call... she will be happy....
juz like a song.... "zui jin"(in chinese)
a song sang by lee sheng jie...
a suggestion for those who got problems in their relationship wit their love 1s...

the way she treat me reli make me have a mind to giv up ord....
but do i gonna regret??
i reli like her.... i reli wan her to be my girlfriend....

0 comments: