Advertisment

Friday, December 21, 2007

When the world silent....

I m juz wondering wats the feelings when whole world is silent...
wat can I do tat time??
every nite I pass my time witout doing anything that worth to myself...
my parents keep on telling me that sleep early, good for health...
but if I sleep early, I reli cant know wat is the feeling....
the truth is it is reli reli lonely...
especially diz days.... i cant feel anything from diz world ord...
handphone no call, no msg.... feels like nth 2 do n nth i should care about...
I miss her so much.... we didnt talk alot.... but i juz miss her so much.... maybe she didnt care who am i n wat am i am doing now....
but i reli wan to know bout her....
how is she? wat she doin now??? did she healthy now?? did she happy?? watever bout her....
who can reli make me know more bout her??
did any1 know wat i am regret now??? wat i regret in my whole life??
yea.... i regret that i can even be a great fren wit her....
wats a big deal i cant love her... no gals love me rite?
juz reli reli regret can be frenz..... a true fren...
now i even dunno should msg 2 her o not now......
i miss her alot....

0 comments: