Advertisment

Friday, December 14, 2007

Miss, She, Her or Anata??

Amy Voo Mei Mei...
born in lawas... at 22nd of january...
now study form 6(lower 6) in Tun Datu Tuanku Haji Bujang College, Miri(2007)... I am so curious to let all of u know bout her...
She loves Chelsea FC team.... mostly is Frank Lampard in that team....

Listen to her, she got collection in her house.... Really a big fans of Chelsea....

Her sweet smile.... haha...

This picture I think was taken when they have a camp in school...

I meet her this year(2007) when she have an orentation in her school... She a nice n kind person.. I met her is bcoz of a fren introduces us to each other... Starting we juz chat wit each other... say real I reli attract by her smile n her attitude.... she is reli a easy come easy go person... but she hates people cheat 2 her... I made a mistake before... juz wish for her forgive I think take about 2 weeks...

after that time, I swear I nvr lie to her again... but dunno y we seldom chat ord... she still don believe me.... that time I really feel like wanna kill myself.... dunno y cant feel my heart even... that time I still shopping in KK... I still can remember the day is wednesday... movie day, i crazy in cinemax... suddenlly all my mood n feelings gone.... i cant feel anything... but luckily next day she choose to believe me... feel really like a big rock in my heart smash down... she says forget bout pass...
now she is a great fren of mine lo.... hehe.... make a wish at here... I wish she can be my gf 1day... juz a hope... i think is impossible 2 came true la....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wall of text but cool story bro .. now she beside me ... so ... ?

Anonymous said...

Hey bros, now she is beside me now, so?