Advertisment

Thursday, December 27, 2007

真爱需要等待!true love needs to wait....

who agree with diz??
I m the one who dont agree.... n I 200/100 % disagree wit those persons who say diz....
never have a love relation start without work hard to have it...
another person say diz....
love is everything... do u agree??
if u r agree, how bout u combine the 1st word in "love is everything"??
is a word.... LIE...
Love
is
everthing....
maybe the person who says love is everything juz a big lie in his or her life...
do everything for her.... even she don like still onli bout her....
but d thing she likes.... I cant giv... I cant afford...
I would like be the person who reli care bout her....
but did she see it.. everything for her juz a lie...
cheat... wat else??
y?? tats reli hurting a person who likes u so much...
a cut from knife is juz nth compare to that kind of hurt....
everything is a ending for me now....
hopeless, impossible, depress....
I know if i juz sit thr witout doin anything... how can win her heart...
but wat can I do.... She got a BOY ord.....
waiting her bek to me??
don be funny......
last thing
don be silly.... love will pass if u don work hard for it but juz sit thr waiting.....

0 comments: