Advertisment

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Regrets.....

Do you ever regret do anything or any decision??
I have... I even dunno how to solve it now...
I regret to tell a gal tat I like her...
wats wrong juz be a fren of her...
haiz.. do a thing without thinking much of it....
now even a msg I oso dunno how to send...
even a conversation I oso dunno how to start with....
I reli wish can care about her much in my life...
but everything feels like force to reply me to her....
juz wish to have a simple frenship... but y.... everything seems impossible...
I know is impossible to have a special relationship wit her....
not only her.... even also other gals in my life....
but i wish to.... coz I reli like her so much....
but y.... i juz cant giv up i think.... coz I feel tat if I continue msg wit her...
is juz look like a force she msg me....
haiz....
y everything will change after a person juz wan to let another person know that he or she love them??? even cant be a simple relationship in diz world...
wats the world happening.....
juz hope can be a fren...

haiz....
i reli reli regret now.... even cant have a simple conversation with her....

0 comments: